- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Hay House; Rev. Ed edition (31 Jan. 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1561703885
- ISBN-13: 978-1561703883
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1.2 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,156,252 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Planetary Brother Paperback – 31 Jan 1999
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Mary-Margaret Moore has been working with the inspirations of Bartholomew since 1977. She is the co-author of five books on spiritual teachings and leads workshops, nationally and internationally.
Mary-Margaret Moore spent her first 18 years growing up in Hawaii and the next five obtaining two degrees from Stanford University in California. She is married and has four children. She has been a seeker of clear awareness for many years, gaining clarity from the study of the Christian saints, Zen, the Sufis, Advaita, and most of all, the teachings of Ramana Mararshi. Mary-Margaret has been working with the inspirations of Bartholomew since 1977. She is the co-author of four books on spiritual teachings and leads workshops, nationally and internationally.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
It is useless to speculate on all of the seemingly horrible scenarios that could take place in the next ten years because there are so many ideas churning in people's minds. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Back Cover
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
There's not many Bartholomew books, just read them all, start to finish. Don't hesitate, follow your intuition.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The Bartholomew books provide an easy access to materials, nowadays also found elsewhere. What makes these books so outstanding though is their caring simplicity, ease of terms and words. I have found the Bartholomew guidance wonderfully complementing what I have already learned through Seth and others.
There are really no teachers, we are all students learning from each other. No-one takes precedence, but each and everyone communicates in a different voice. That not only makes each of us here on earth individual and different, it also unifies our living, common heritage in aware consciousness.
Very similar teachings to the ACIM material, but she/he gives answers to very valid questions that face us today.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Disciplines & Techniques
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > Sacred Writings > Kabbalah
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Channelling
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mysticism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > Spiritualism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Sacred Texts > Kabbalah
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality