Size: Medium|Style Name: 10-Pack|Change
Price:£3.40+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 15 August 2013
I bought these as I was running low of guitar picks. They're decently priced and are nice to use, but can be worn down pretty easily when doing pick scrapes which is probably common among plastic picks - but I've had one plastic pick for years that has yet to be worn down.
on 6 December 2014
These picks arrived promptly and feel very nice, comfortable and sturdy to use. These are good thick picks with an accurate description and nice range of colours; will definitely buy these again.
on 6 March 2013
Came in a pack of assorted coulers so you can pick one depending on your mood.
Found them to be easy to use unlike some picks.
Good price and delivery was rether quick as well.
on 15 December 2013
My son recommended these picks for his electric guitar they work a treat and also look cool they have got him to grade two standard skipping grade one
on 16 May 2013
Good product, haven't managed to lose them yet so maybe these ones are magical or something .. damn. Buy if you're playing a guitar yo.
on 9 January 2016
Nice, strong plectrums for a bass guitar, which my daughter was happy with, do the job nicely, so no broken plectrums here
on 16 February 2015
Great buy, my daughter loved the colours, I'm not a player but my daughter said they're great to use, none snapped yet!
on 31 May 2016
Hard wearing, colourful (easy to spot when you put them down) and easy to grip even after several hours playtime.
on 1 August 2014
They are plectrums, and they work. They also look nice which is a bonus. What else can I say!
on 5 April 2016
Very reliable guitar picks and competitively priced!! Use them frequently and they last ages!