Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
& FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20.00. Details
+ FREE UK delivery
Pjur Original Personal Lubricant 100 ml
|Price:||£7.28 (£7.28 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£12.41 (63%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 100 ml lubricant
- Bottle with screw-cap
- Keeps the skin slippery for a long time
- Safe with latex condoms and other rubber items, allergy tested, taste- and odorless, free from water, fragrance free, free of oils and greases, no preservative agents used
- Dermatologically tested
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
100 ml lubricant. Bottle with screw-cap. Keeps the skin slippery for a long time. Safe with latex condoms and other rubber items, allergy tested, taste- and odorless, free from water, fragrance free, free of oils and greases, no preservative agents used. Dermatologically tested.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol
Top Customer Reviews
It is most definitely water resistant giving great pleasure in both the bath and the hit tub. I recommend you try this in the hit tub, sex is so weightless and exhilarating.
don't worry it isn't water based, its just fine and a little goes a long long way.
doesn't dry out or get sticky.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The best on the market! Non sticky like other brands. Only improvement I would like it to be given is a dispenser bottle please 😉Published 11 days ago by Joanna Harvey