on 22 October 2013
Excellent product, easy to use although it would be difficult to use while running. The exercise option which works out the number of calories is very good, but you must follow the instruction carefully depending on the type of exercise you are carrying out.
on 2 February 2014
Does all the things I require . Heart monitor and calorie counter plus many more . Well worth the money
on 6 February 2014
love it, it does exactly what i wanted it to, nice and light and comfy to wear and easy to keep clean.
on 5 June 2014
It does not tell you straight way the calories you have burned you kind of have to read the manual to master the technic
on 1 March 2014
4 stars. This is a brilliant watch. It takes your birthday, weight (in pounds), and sex. Its pretty simple to use after a couple of goes of using everything. The heart rate sensor is pretty accurate (to what i can count in my head before i try it). I would of given this watch 5 stars but theres one thing missing that almost all digital watches have....a light. Really difficult to see the time in dark areas. Have to go back to using my phone to tell the time at night. But other then that little flaw its a brilliant watch and you should deffinatly buy one if your looking for a new watch for yourself or friend or family member.
on 6 February 2014
The pulse meter requires you to press your finger against the sensor for about 10 seconds to take a reading. Generally this requires you to stop whatever activity you are doing, even walking fast. I find that it is difficult to maintain the correct pressure and easy for it to under-record when walking. Clearly if you need to monitor your pulse rate repeatedly whilst exercising to ensure that you are at the required rate then a chest strap electronic monitor is required.
on 27 January 2014
I bought this for my daughter who has recently taken up running. Does all we wanted it too - timer, calorie counter and pulse rate. It's light and attractive and the numbers are big enough to see when running. Trust it will last well too.
on 15 February 2014
The wrist strap broke within 20 seconds of putting it around my wrist (and I have skinny wrists(. Not happy at all, but I'm not too bothered considering it was about £8. Setup was easy and the pulse feature is kind of hit and miss....but it works sometimes I guess. Stay away from this product and go for something a little more expensive and durable.
on 11 February 2014
I love this watch. So easy to use. I love knowing how many calories I've burnt each time I do some fitness. Using this alongside 'my fitness pal' on my iPhone has enabled me to lose 6lb so far. I wasn't interested in really monitoring my pulse & sleep patterns, just my calories. So if that's what you want, this is the watch to get!
on 20 March 2014
Big digits and easy to use, just apply a small amount of pressure in order to use the pulse rate monitor!