The Pirongs A4 page-a-day diary is fully sewn and manufactured to the highest standards.
The main body of the diary consists of:
- a page-a-day format (1 August 2014 - 31 July 2015)
- preceded by 2 double-page 'year-at-a-glance' calendars (2014-2015 and 2015-2016)
- conventional calendars (2014-2017)
- multi-denominational religious calendar dates (2014-2017)
- national holiday dates (2014-2017)
- The main body is then followed by a continuation calendar (August 2015-July 2016)
- 16 Marks/registration pages
- 10 lined notes pages
- 10 plain notes pages and 3 timetable pages.
All Pirongs academic diaries now carry the FSC logo so you can be sure that the diary you buy is made from responsibly sourced paper. The trees harvested from FSC forests are replaced or allowed to generate naturally and are managed with consideration for people, wildlife and the environment.