The Pirongs S416 page-a-day is fully sewn, manufactured to the highest standards and available in 10 colours. It is slightly wider than A5 which allows it to lie flat more easily once opened.
- The main body of the diary consists of a page-a-day format (1 August 2014 - 31 July 2015)
- This is preceded by 2 double-page 'year-at-a-glance' calendars (2014-2015 and 2015-2016)
- conventional calendars (2014-2017)
- multi-denominational religious calendar dates (2014-2017)
- national holiday dates (2014-2017)
- The main body is then followed by a continuation calendar (August 2015-July 2016)
- 16 Marks/registration pages
- 10 lined notes pages
- 10 plain notes pages
- 3 timetable pages.
All Pirongs academic diaries now carry the FSC logo so you can be sure that the diary you buy is made from responsibly sourced paper. The trees harvested from FSC forests are replaced or allowed to generate naturally and are managed with consideration for people, wildlife and the environment.