- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- BBFC Rating:
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball will have scurvy thieves squaring off against crafty martial artists in large, detailed arenas. The game allows for up to four players and offers a total of eight teams, including pirates, ninjas, robots and zombies.
Each team utilizes its own unique techniques and strategies to try and ultimately defeat the enemies. Unique to Wii version, the game will offer all-new story and challenge modes, along with several customized control schemes.
Designed for the Nintendo Wii, Pirates Vs Ninjas features easy-to-learn, competitive game play, intuitive controls, next-gen graphics, and online multiplayer / co-op support.
- 8 teams to choose from
- Featuring gaming's most iconic groups (Pirates, Ninjas, Robots, -Zombies, Aliens, Monsters, and Mushroom Men).
- Art style, theme, and game play suited for all age groups.
- Multiplayer support includes 4 players Local / 8 players Online, and 4-player Coop modes.
- Single player support includes Exhibition, Story, and Challenge modes.
- New Match Types and Mutators allow for a variety of match options.
- Developed using Infyrno, Blazing Lizard's next-gen proprietary engine technology.
RVL P R5JP