on 12 July 2013
This desk comes in silver and black and fits in with the theme of my dining room. It isn't too bulky and fits quite nicely into the corner. The order came within a reasonable time and was packed securely.

The only down side is that I wish the pull out keyboard shelf was wider as I found that I couldn't fit both the mouse and keyboard onto it comfortably. I like the mouse and keyboard to be side by side, but I guess the manufacturer didn't want it that way.

My printer and other gadgets fit nicely onto the bottom shelf and I can rest my mobile, cup etc onto the top shelf.

Overall, I can't really complain as I have a good product for a reasonable sale price.
on 17 March 2014
this is a very sturdy desk and very spacious inspite of the fact that is tiny...its fitted into my small corner...it is just so fantastic..the instructions are brill and they have included spare bits too.....i actually used the spare screws to fix my office chair...lol!!! would definitelt recommend this product..it will not dis appoint u..i am actually uploading the pic
review image review image
on 10 August 2013
Very pleased with this desk. Nicely designed, looks good and provides a very solid and stable platform. Assembly straightforward (although a little tricky in parts if you're putting it together on your own). Good height for working and decent space in the work area. Delivered in 3 days (could have been 2 if the courier hadn't missed me). No hesitation in recommending this if you need a work platform but only have limited space.
on 15 July 2013
Brilliant buy, right size easy to assemble smooth transaction. Very happy with the item. One of my best buys. Thanks
on 23 July 2014
Beautiful desk, just the right size for my small bedroom space... great quality and such easy labelled instructions. My laptop, speakers and printer fit perfectly! Recommended.
on 24 May 2014
Really happy with computer desk just right for my son's room , slight problem with delivery but company very helpful and kept in touch , would use company again.
on 20 May 2015
Very nice item which does not break the bank. Pleased with the value for money. Strong, sturdy & attractive with the silver, black end caps and black board with grey speckles. Why pretend the board is wood when it clearly isn't? When assembling, the screw nuts are in the base board, ensure you get the right and left sides of the sliders correct by keeping wrapper saying right and left on, until just before using the bracket. Spare screws and simple instruction diagrams make this easy to assemble. The base board may require a slotted screwdriver to turn screw bolts but I could not turn them anyway and they are still in firm. The base board needed a bit of help getting the screws in to the first bit of the board, I used a smaller cross head screwdriver to make just the opening of hole larger. I recommend the order that the instructions indicate, certainly put the base in before the other boards otherwise you will be turning the desk over and may scratch the top. The screwdriver supplied is adequate but you may prefer to use your own or a ratchet or cordless screwdriver. The top is robust but I am still using coasters for my tea mugs. The desk measures 70cm across and is fairly deep. it is movable with slidy feet which slide well on carpet even with the computer on the base and monitor on top, use the utmost caution. I should certainly remove the monitor and computer or laptop if moving desk more than a few feet or on non carpeted floors.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 December 2015
Very happy with my new desk. I needed a smaller desk due to house move and i'm really pleased with my choice. It arrived within a few days and was very well packed. The assembly instructions were excellent, and I was pleased that all parts were labeled even the screws .The screwdriver was included and it even had a spares pack of the little things that go missing when i build something. If you only have a small space to fit a desk you cannot do better than this. Quality build excellent.
on 16 September 2013
The desk was easy to put up adn it arived promptly and was exactly as the picture - good quality
on 24 November 2015
I took note of the many positive reviews when buying this desk but still didn't expect it to be as good as it is. Assembly is straightforward and the desk is sturdy and smart looking. Honestly don't think it can be beaten in its price range.