- Please be assured that all orders of products which are dispatched and sold by Amazon.co.uk are shipped in plain packing material, with no information regarding the contents of your order printed on the outside of the parcel. Your order history will not follow you around the site. For information on how to edit and manage your Browsing History click here.
- If you're not sure what toy is best for you or your partner, take a look at our Beginner's Guide to Sex Toys for inspiration.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £4.95 UK delivery
Pipedream Fetish Fantasy Japanese Silk Bondage Rope Purple
|Price:||£11.45 (£5.73 / 100 g) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.55 (24%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Rope for bondage role play
- 35 ft length
- Soft yet strong silk material
- Purple colour
- Versatile, for men or women
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
The star attraction in many a bondage fantasy, rope is the ultimate versatile item to keep your partner restrained. Rope can be used in a variety of ways and adds to the visual appeal as well as the psychological aspects of bondage role play. This item contains an amazing 35 feet of Japanese Silk rope. It is 0.25” thick. The silk material is soft and comfortable yet deceptively strong, so you can use it with your partner for many different bondage styles. Rope is easy to store too – just fold away neatly after play time and store where you wish. It is easily portable should you wish to take it with you on travels. This item can be used by men and women, of any sexuality. It can be used to bind wrists, ankles or anywhere on your partner’s body you wish. Just tie their hands and feet, or engage in full Japanese Shibari style bondage. The only limit is your own imagination! This rope is in an attractive Purple colour. This 35ft Japanese Silk Rope is part of the Fetish Fantasy range of imaginative and innovative sex and bondage role play products for couples who wish to adventure further into the realms of shared pleasure possibilities.
1x 10,5 m of Reusable Silk Rope
1x Free Eyemask
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
So if you're looking for silk rope specifically, look elsewhere. VERY disappointed with how deceptive the product title is.
The rope is about a quarter of an inch in diameter, Dark Red, and really soft! It feels good to the touch, and doesn't have an offensive odor. In fact, I had to press the rope right up to my nostrils to smell anything at all! This rope is easy to tie, and easy to untie.
So, this Silk Rope is: fun, kinky, soft, strong, easy to use, nice to look at, kind to the senses, educational, and economical!
I anxiously awaited my order and it came quickly (because I'm a prime member)
1. This Japanese rope is actually from China. So is everything else, I get it, but don't lie to me about it. Sure, it says that it's imported from China in the description, but seriously, could you have given this a more misleading name?
2. This "silk" rope is cotton. Yep. Cotton. Now this part is misleading because it doesn't say that in the description.
3. The ends have a piece of silver tape that's supposed to look like a metal crimped end. Seriously, why even bother?
4. It doesn't give a diameter. (I believe it's quarter inch, for the record) That's important to know.
5. The misleading name and lack of description stop you from doing a proper comparison. Do a search for cotton braided rope and you will find a multi-verse of choices for a third of the price.
1. This is rope-tastic! (it did work well for its intended purpose and the girl I tied up gives it two orgasmic grunts of approval)
2. It comes in the sexiest box ever imaginable that only holds rope. It's got the picture of the tied up girl on it, only bigger, in multiple places, and in higher res. If you're looking for rope that comes in a sexy box, this IS the rope to buy!
3. I wanted it quickly, and this ships with Amazon Prime. That's probably its only redeeming quality. But most smaller companies that ship things themselves ship pretty quickly as well. That's been my experience.
In conclusion, if you knew that this was cotton braided rope, you would do a price comparison and realize this is a rip-off. If you went to your local hardware store, you could get it even faster, and for less money. Just saying. Oh, and you're welcome.