Make great movies faster with Pinnacle Studio 17 Plus. Enjoy enhanced performance with up to 10x faster AVC video rendering. Record from your screen with Live Screen Capture to add unique content to movies, training videos and presentations. Edit on a 24 track timeline and choose from 1800+ effects, titles and templates to create stunning HD and 3D video.
Integrated cloud access and support for Pinnacle Studio for iPad means you can edit from anywhere. Ready to premiere your movie? Create DVDs with Dolby surround sound and share your video in more places, including Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, iPad, Apple TV, Xbox and PlayStation.
Enjoy faster movie making with a streamlined interface, up to 10x faster video rendering and enhanced CUDA support.
Live Screen Capture
Record content directly from your screen with Live Screen Capture then use it to add a new dimension to movies, training videos, presentations and more.
Pinnacle Studio for iPad Support
Get the only PC editing solution with a companion mobile app. Easily import projects from Pinnacle Studio for iPad and polish them with Pinnacle Studio 17 on your PC.
Integrated cloud access and free storage
Store projects and clips in the cloud to access anywhere, anytime with 50 GB of cloud access free from Box.
Advanced editing environment
Edit on 24 tracks with frame accuracy in HD or 3D, create picture-in-picture, multi-layered effects, and achieve your creative vision with over 1,800 2D/3D effects, titles and transitions.
More ways to share
Share everywhereâ€”publish to YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo with ease, create DVDs, export to Xbox, PlayStation, Apple TV, iPad and more.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP2) (64-bit OS recommended)
- Intel Core Duo 1.8 GHz, Core i3 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher; Intel Core2 Duo 2.66 GHz, Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD, stereoscopic 3D & Intel Quick Sync Video support
- 2 GB of RAM or higher, min. 4 GB for Windows 64-bit (strongly recommended for stereoscopic 3D)
- DirectX 9 (or higher) graphics device with Pixel Shader 3.0 support such as:
- NVIDIA GeForce 6 series or higher (CUDA enabled required for CUDA support)
- ATI X1000 series or higher
- Intel GMA X3000 series or higher
- 128 MB VGA VRAM; 256 MB or higher recommended, required for AVCHD, stereoscopic 3D & CUDA
- Display resolution: 1024 x 600 or higher
- Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel output required for surround preview)
- 5.8 GB HDD space for installation
- DVD-ROM for installation (box version only)
- Internet connection required for online activation and cloud or online services
- DVD burner for creating DVD and AVCHD discs
Stereoscopic 3D Accessories
- Anaglyph 3D display: red/cyan glasses required
- 3D TV and compatible glasses with NVIDIA 3DTV Play software on supported GeForce or Quadro graphics card.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready display notebook: Compatible GeForce or Quadro graphics card, 3D Vision Ready display or projector and 3D Vision/3D Vision Pro glasses and emitter.
- Capture from DV, HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires FireWire port)
- Capture from analogue camcorders, 8 mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C, or VCRs (NTSC/PAL/SECAM) (requires Pinnacle or Dazzle video hardware)
- Import from AVCHD and other file-based camcorders, digital still cameras, mobile devices and webcams
- Video: MVC, AVCHD, BD Blu-ray, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, DivX, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), QuickTime (DV, MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264), DivX Plus MKV
- Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA
- Graphic: MPO, JPS, BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF, PNG, J2K
- AVCHD, DVD (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R or DVD+RW, dual layer); 3D: DVD, AVCHD, AVCHD 2 (incl. MVC)
- Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad/TV, Sony PSP/PS3, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox compatible formats
- DV, HDV, AVI, DivX, WMV, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP, WAV, MP2, MP3, MP4, QuickTime, H.264, DivX Plus MKV, JPEG, TIF, TGA, BMP; 3D: MVC, AVCHD, MPEG-4, DivX Plus, MJPEG
- Dolby Digital 2-channel and 5.1- channel audio