on 20 February 2012
I have bought at least five diffent stackers now for my jewellery storage system and I am absolutely thrilled with it. I used to have all my jewellery in individual boxes in the top draw of my dressing table and could never find anything. Now everything is in one place and easy to see. The different layers stack together beautifully. I wish I had bought this years ago.
on 9 December 2010
This is beautiful inside and out and its so good for organising your items! You can buy as many extra boxes to put underneath this lid as you want perfect present for someone as you can add to it each year!
on 12 November 2010
This lidded stackable jewellery tray is fantastic! I would not hesitate to recommend the stackers range. This item is not as dark/purple as in photograph shown, it is as described by the seller - pink with a polka dot interior. Bargain price for this item that arrived very well packaged in protective tissue and bubble wrap, with excellent service from the seller - A Little Gift UK. Very pleased!
on 21 August 2013
These particular items were very promptly despatched. The products were very well packed, arrived in excellent condition and the quality was much nicer than was expected and all the boxes were finished off very well. They look really good on my dressing table. Would recommend.
on 12 July 2013
I have bought a couple of the other layers for this jewellery box and now all my stuff is in one location and easy to find! I highly recommend this product!
on 31 March 2013
This was a birthday gift for my neice who loved it. I chose it because she can add furthe boxes to it. I am unable to comment further as I had it gift wrapped & sent directly to her.
on 1 March 2013
The present for the wife was delighted with it as she can extend the number of boxes for all her jewellery, a truly wonderful idea for someone who has alot of jewellery. Thank You.
on 6 February 2013
Love the stacker solutions. This one does a great job when teamed with others. Colour not quite as shown but pleasant nonetheless.
on 14 October 2013
I love this, it is small and handy and organises all my jewellery really nicely. The description and picture were very accurate!
on 13 December 2012
Purchased this for a friend and they seem to be satisfied with the product, so I can confirm yhis product works for me.