on 18 February 2012
This was bought for school play, looks great and fit's well - no issue with mid drift being exposed due to skin tone cover. Just right for wearing on stage.

No issue with the quality when washing it - stays in shape.
on 12 October 2013
This was bought for my daughter's school play and it was literally a last-minute purchase. It arrived the following day and fitted my daughter perfectly. Good value, really prompt delivery, successful school play. What more could you ask for?
on 10 July 2014
My daughter loved this costume. However I would say be careful of size , as the next size up was massive and was the first size we bought we ended up in a return and further purchase. Was great for the show my daughter was in and for the cost did the job well and leaves her with another dressing up costume.
on 26 June 2014
Wouldnt recommend this outfit. Ordered for my daughters Children from around the world global day and it arrived two days late. Decided to keep it so she could still play dress up but the sizing is incorrect as its huge on her and the material is cheap and nasty. The head dress veil broke within a few days also
on 8 May 2014
Quality really poor, it's huge on my 11 year old & I've had to take it apart at the seams, put elastic in at the waist and buy another top to wear with it. The headress netting is about half the length it is in the picture. Would have returned, but need it for school show.
on 22 June 2014
This outfit was far to big for my daughter who is 10' it would have fit a teenager, I would tecomend getting 2 or even 3 sizes smaller than the original size,
A complete waste of money
on 7 December 2014
Had to put elastic around the waistband as it came without any and looked awful as it just hung. Only needed for a couple of times for Aladdin school play, so as long as it does that, its fine.
on 17 May 2013
Needed an outfit for the daughters xmas concert. Had to send it back as the sizing was way out. Was either too big or too small.
on 25 July 2014
Arrived in good time, packaged well and as described. A bit big for an 8 yr old.
on 17 August 2014
Arrived well before expected and fitted perfectly