on 3 March 2012
I bought this for my partner as a present so I spent the extra for it having the Pink Floyd image on the outside. Unfortunately the quality of the mug is poor as it rusted on the inside after the first use.
on 20 August 2014
Although we made every effort to avoid submerging into water, the trim around the top of the cup is not fitted / sealed effectively which allows fluids to penetrate and then it leaks / drips when drinking from it. The lip is also thicker than most mugs / travel cups so is also a bit bulky when drinking from it. I was disapointed with this purchase as it was more expensive than I would have liked to pay for it but it was for my disabled husband to help with holding and transporting his drink but he loves Pink Floyd so seemed a perfect item at the time. He is no longer using it which is a shame!
on 4 March 2016
brilliant I'm a Floyd fan, and when I found this I couldn't resist
on 24 November 2015
handle snapped off very easily
on 6 November 2014