Format: VHS Tape|Change
Price:£12.87+ £2.80 shipping

on 19 September 2000
I bought this video for my son Oscar's 2nd birthday & he was delighted with it. Oscar usually does not stay still for long enough to watch TV or videos so I was amazed when he sat & watched Pingu. He did not, however, sit quietly! He laughed so much & so loudly at the little penguin's exploits that soon I was laughing too. 'Pingu- Hide & Seek' features brilliant animation & loveable characters. It also lightheartedly deals with issues that are important to young children such as potty training & sibling rivalry. I would recommend this to all parents of toddlers.
on 29 January 2008
this is brill and will keep the kids entertained for ages, but buy it brand new at tesco for £5.00!
on 7 June 2010
Pingu is genius from top to bottom: the characters are engaging and believable (Pingu's postman Dad is a million miles from the sanctimonious dimwit of Greendale), the animation is hilarious in itself (Pingu's ability to stretch upwards or become a ball as required), the plots are ingenious and the invented language crosses all barriers.
on 14 July 2004
Myself and my three nieces (aged 2, 5 and 7) have thoroughly enjoyed this dvd. We have watched it repeatedly and find the humour connects with both adults and children, the stories are charming and the animation superb. I love his cheeky penguin voice and want to learn his language! Lovely stuff.
on 26 October 2010
This was the only television that caught my 6 month old's eye and helped her wind down towards bedtime. It has seen her through various colds and a post-hospital period when she didn't feel up to anything else and now at 1.5 years old and non-stop from morning to night it is literally the only thing that will stop her in her tracks and give her tired parents a breather. I have no idea exactly why but she loves this little penguin and his seal pal so much more than anything else but she does...we only have to be careful not to abuse it lest it lose it's magic! Pingu Forever, with it's random continuous play option gives a bit of variety although amazingly neither her dad nor I have tired of these videos either.
on 11 May 2009
My granddaughter loved this - and so did I, never having seen it before. Good value for money as there are a multitude of episodes in this pack that will keep all entertained for hours!
on 12 July 2010
This was an excellent purchase for my children and they have enjoyed the DVD's thoroughly. An excellent buy. Very fast delivery. 100%
on 9 March 2011
Contains Pingu Forever which is episodes from the early series of Pingu and Snowboarder and Toy Shop which are from more recent Pingu series, later series being more sophisticated animation. Hours of laughter at the slapstick antics of the cheeky penguin, the fact that there's no language as such means that everything is visual, pre shcool children pick up on visual cues much easier than voice. Top class comedy and well worth buying.
on 19 January 2004
Well...He is certainly the naughtiest penguins I know,but then I don`t know many!
This is an outanding collection of pingu`s adventures with his friends and family.Most episodes have "real life" topics and show how a young child might see or do things from their point of view....which isn`t the best as us grown ups know!!
Each adventure is long enough to captivate and is a firm favourite in our house and is excellent value for money
on 23 April 2014
I can only Recommend to buy and own but you choose your Format VHS / DVD / Download.

I bought this for my 6 month old Daughter, she was hooked.

A*****

Please consider Amazon for your next purchase for great prices & Deals.