Colour Name: Blue|Change
Price:£3.68+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 5 February 2011
Love these pens. Great for handwriting. Flows nicely. I use them for book keeping, enabling me to erase any errors. Warning - don't put work (after using the pen) near a heat source, such as a radiator or fan heater, as the ink will magically disappear. I did it after spilling coffee on some papers and I had to re-write the whole thing! It happened because the eraser on the fen uses friction (hence the product name) to erase the ink (by generating heat) and the heater had the same effect!!

The only reason I haven't given them a 5* is because the ink tends to run out quite quickly.
on 16 January 2013
I felt I had to write a review in defence of my beloved Frixion pens! The low rating they have at present is due to another reviewer not having read the description properly, so it's really not fair.

I colour code my diary (I know - it's sad - but it's easier than running two diaries) and I was specifically looking for the purple. My diary has two slots for pens so I can use one colour for personal and a different one for work - never again do I get a clash because I've got separate diaries. And if anything changes - well I can just rub it out and start again!

I love the choice of colours, and I love that I can get refills (I hate waste), but the thing I love the most is it's ERASABLE! All the advantages of a pencil, but in colour!

Just be careful you don't leave your writing in full sunlight for long periods of time, or get it wet or it will disappear!
on 30 November 2011
good value refills. good service, too.
nice to be able to buy the refills and not the whole pen-environmentally friendly!
on 15 March 2014
I use these fabric markers on all my light sewing projects - especially hawaiian quilting. The outline is there for you to follow and doesn't fade until you use a hair dryer....and then it magically disappears leaving the work pristine without any sign ink. I will never use any other product now that I have found these wonderful markers.
on 28 September 2013
Is it me or do these refills seem to be lasting less and less? I've had a couple of these pens for a few years now and recently have noticed that I need to replace the ink refill much more often. I do use the pens a lot, but it seems as though I'm replacing them every other week at the moment. Has anyone else noticed this?
on 27 July 2015
Love these pens so to get refils for them is a must. The refils don't seem to last long, but that might be because I make a few mistakes, rub them out and start again! There has been a very odd occasion where the ink doesn't erase completely, but it only leaves a shadow of a mark and if you write over this anyway, you won't see it! The refils arrived very quickly from amazon - quicker than the estimated delivery date! Had a problem with delivery from an earlier attempt from a different supplier (in Japan), so will order direct from amazon on my next order. These pens are not to be used for official / important documents though - and this is stated in the reviews and in the product summary, so you will still need your old biros! Day to day though the pens and ink refils are great! My only gripe is when trying to figure out if the ink is running low, you get a bit a clear "gel" at the bottom of the cartridge and you can't tell if this is ink or the pen is running low!
on 3 August 2013
So much better than using tipex when you are rushing through papers and you can alter things with ease when you read back over your answers. Great to get the refills so quickly.
on 11 September 2011
the product is what it says very good value for money and could be recommended to anyone needing it the delivery service was superb as usual
on 26 September 2011
These refills are great. Sometimes it is not always possible to get the correct refill so it was good to be able to purchase them at the same time as the rollerball pen.
on 22 November 2014
These refills are useless and I wouldn't recommend anyone buy them as they run out almost immediately.

My daughter's school insists that they don't use biro pens, which I used and last for ages. Instead we have to use these crazily expensive and only last a week. Very annoying and I feel like it is just a rip off.

I've bought about ten of these Frixion pens and numerous refills, but none of them last more than a few days. Just a scam, so best avoided.