TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 February 2015
This pooh bear is excellent quality. It's also very soft and good to snuggle with. It can be used as a cushion when flat (look more like a flying bat though!) or if you use the velcro fastener then it "stands" on four legs and looks like a bear but can be used as a prop up pillow or support cushion.

Lots of detail on bear's face and it's a fun pillow than it lovely to lie on.

Good price (in an Amazon deal) and well worth every penny. Recommended.
on 28 October 2013
Excellent pillow pet, Granddaughter asked for this off Santa, she will be very happy on Christmas day, top quality, lovely and soft, looks just like the picture.
on 4 September 2015
Soft and fluffy, I love it! :)
Originally I bought one for my nephew then I decided to get one for myself as well.
on 9 January 2016
Bought this for my daughter because she loves Winnie the Pooh and she adores it. It's a bit of home comfort if we have to go away, good for a daytime nap or just for a cuddle. It feels nice and soft and the Velcro fastening has an extra flap to cover the scratchy bit when it's undone. I haven't tried to wash it yet but so far I'm really pleased with it. Especially because I think I got it for a good price.
on 24 January 2015
My 6 year old daughter absolutely adores this and won't put it down. One of the best gifts that we purchased for her. The pillow is good quality and very good value for money. If your child likes Winnie the Pooh then you can't go wrong with this. I would highly recommend it and it is excellent for long journeys in the car too!
on 9 January 2015
Looks exactly like the photo! Pooh is very cute, soft and cuddly. It opens flat into a pillow and can be "packed up" again as a soft toy using the velcro strip. Great for kids and very comfy for adults to use as napping pillow too!
on 14 December 2013
Excellent, my grandson loves him to bits. Quality good. Xx he follwowing in grandmas footsteps... Would recommend to friends.. He is brill.
on 19 January 2015
baby loves it. look nice also and compliments other winnie the pooh tems in room
on 29 December 2014
Superb item my larger than what I thought it would be - perfect
on 29 October 2015
This is a present, first impression seems ok