Format: DVD|Change

on 30 January 2010
I found this DVD very good. I must underline that, as a beginner, it is much better to have 3-4 lessons befor using any DVD - even this one! I love that the lessons aren't too hard or pushy to hurt yourself, but still making progress. I am using it at least 2-3 times per week - at the moment - and i hope I will do more. And yes, I do feel so much better.
on 9 February 2010
This is excellent for the beginner to help with regaining balance and increase 'suppleness'. It has 3 levels and Jillians voice is not as monotonous as some others I have tried. Good value and speedy delivery>
on 6 September 2014
This dvd is a very helpful first guide to starting pilates. I found that my posture and posture has improved.
on 31 July 2014
Good for getting back into exercising but the constant instruction from the trainer can be a bit too much.
on 9 January 2016
Well explained and beautifully shot. Easy to follow but, possibly, explanations are a little too quick for a complete beginner, however, I would recommend it.
on 11 October 2014
lovely book, cant put it down.
on 26 December 2014