on 22 December 2012
One of the best apps I have purchased for my kindle hd. You have to score goals by flicking the ball into the net and swerving round defenders. The style and presentation is great and plays superb. If you love football get this and try beat your high scores. Love it.
0Comment22 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2012
Bought for 6 year old son, enjoyed by him and all the boys up to Grandad at 77! Don't let your teenage son hog it!
0Comment17 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 September 2012
I need to get this off my phone fast... totally addictive. Very simple concept, but because it only takes a couple mins to complete a game (I always play Arcade mode) I always find myself saying "just 1 more....."
0Comment21 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 February 2014
7 year old son absolutely loves this game - have to restrict him otherwise would play all day. would recommend
on 28 June 2013
This is a top class class football game and highly addictive. I cannot fault this game in any way at all
on 17 May 2013
My son loves playing this on the kindle will keep him occupied in journeys, simple enough for him to do and hold his interest
on 5 April 2013
MNothing to dislike game easy to play, good graphics, lots of fun. You get what it says.
Its almost addictive
on 17 April 2015
Very addictive and enjoyable game, would definitely recommend giving it a gi
on 1 December 2014
Very good, can become adictive.
on 1 August 2015