on 28 April 2013
Easy to follow jargon free practical examples on how to get the most out of this product.
Ideal for anyone new to PaintShop Pro X5
on 6 June 2013
This is a good example of just how books concerning explanations of how to use complicated programmes, Well thought out and written. Saved me throwing away the programme. It is a shame that a book like this isn't included with PSPX5.
on 5 April 2013
I thought the video tutorials from Corel were very good but when combined with this book they are terrific. A wonderful book that starts from the absolute basics and jsut gets better and better.
on 6 August 2013
I did have some reservations about purchasing this book after being very disappointed with the book I had purchased for Corel Paintshop Pro X4, which was very difficult to follow and offered me no useful progress at all.

This book is in complete contrast, it offers good explanations; it is well set out and easy to follow. While I am not a numpty when it comes to computers the X4 version just didn't cut it, while the X5 version has more than addressed this problem making it worth the extra investment.
on 8 April 2013
A first class text book to help with, and understanding of Corels PAINT SHOP PRO X5. A Must for people not fully up to speed with photo editing with X5
on 16 October 2013
Using Corel PaintShop Pro as a novice can be tricky, however this book makes it very easy. Straight forward and clear explanations, clear step by step technique instructions and crystal clear drawings make for an easy learning experiance. Excellent and well worth the price.
on 14 February 2014
This is far better than the version for pro x3, giving very good and clear instructions and information - I was half expecting the not very useful (For me, that is) DVD with frames,etc
on 27 February 2014
I bought this as a gift for a friend,as I'm not a big book reader. He told me it was a good book!
on 7 September 2015
This book is very helpful for someone without any prior knowledge .
on 20 December 2015