Style Name: Flat Pack|Size: 21.5" x 28" (55cm x 71cm)|Change

on 1 October 2009
Love this product and have bought several for ourselves and family / friends. Great way of displaying your latest pics in the digital age we now live in, when photos tend to just live on your computer - never to see the light of day :o) Kids love it, as they can easily point out people / places they recognise - makes a great talking point for pre-schoolers.
on 15 April 2009
I bought one for my boyfriends birthday and it's definately worth the money.
Great way to display your photos. Only problem is you cannot see the photographs at the bottom that well.
on 12 January 2011
We turned our picture pockets into a giant advent calendar. My 3 yr old daughter & I drew & painted pictures and she selected seasonal (or otherwise)pictures from magazines to cut out and use and we also used some free postcards with jolly images.
I printed out a load of large numbers on colourful paper and then bought a range of small inexpensive & flat(!) gifts to slip into the pockets. Stickers, small sweets/fruit bars, fake tattos, indoor sparklers, & clues for treasure hunts all proved popular.
We have produced something that can used year after year as it is, or can be updated according to taste & age. Another idea would be to theme it each year - ie paint & cut out pictures of favourite book or cartoon characters. or use a picture of a family member for each day.
Loads of fun for all of December and a lovely bright item for the room - I dont want to take it down!
review image
on 2 September 2009
Solid bar across the top of the sheet gives the whole thing rigidity, and displays photos very well. Good mix of portrait and landscape pockets.

It will start off with a crease down the centre - this will fall out when it has been hanging for a couple of days.

Exactly as described, I love it!
on 30 January 2009
I bought this item for my daughter who is an avid photographer. She absolutely loves it! Some pockets are vertical and others horizontal and it is so easy to switch photos around or add more.

I am very pleased with this purchase. Delivery was prompt and the item arrived in excellent condition.
on 21 April 2009
I bought this as a Father's day present from my son & daughter. We filled it full of our favourite family pictures before wrapping it and Daddy loved it. I like that it has spaces for portrait and landscape photos and that you can put photos on each side allowing you to turn it over for every now and again for a change.
on 10 June 2009
Great picture display. Easy to insert photos. Gives a really good arrangement of portrait and landscape photos. I'd really recommend it - especially as seeing all my photos just makes me smile everytime I walk passed it!
on 19 September 2011
turned up quickly, just the right size. warmed it up with a hair dryer while hanging and let it go cold again to loose the crease frompostage. good product, a easy simple cheap way to view photos, which can be changed very easily. very happy :)
on 9 May 2010
This is the second photo pocket I have bought as I LOVE them!! They instantly brighten up any space and are so easy to use. Before I had the pockets my photos use to live in a drawer now I hang them and the photos make me smile. I cannot recommend highly enough!!
on 1 January 2010
completely awesome!
so easy to use, you can fill both sides.
it looks great and it incredibly easy to hang.
love it, will buy more of them!