on 20 April 2014
When iput this on it looked great. Every time I looked at it there was a thread hanging from it .it just looks as though its falling to bits which is a great Pity.
on 29 June 2014
I chose this for a birthday present for my wife and she was delighted especially with the colour. Delivery was both free and fast, which is normal for Amazon but not for anyone else - we live on Shetland in the middle of the North Sea.
on 3 October 2014
Bought this scarf very cheap and I was surprised by the quality. It's nice!!Colour as in picture.