Produced in partnership with OCR for the 2008 OCR A Level Physics A specification, thisStudent Book offers accessible and engaging material, and focus on the integration of How Science Works to help students understand the underlying principles of science.
- Structured in line with the OCR specificationwith exciting content presented as double page spreads to help students easily assimilate and locate information.
- Plenty of worked examples and exam-style questionsdemonstrate how to approach complex questions.
- Practice exam questions, provided at the end of each module, aid exam preparation.
- Contains learning objectives within the spreads, taken from the specification, as well as questions to test understanding and knowledge.
- FREE Exam Café CD-ROM, containing an array of student-friendly study, revision and exam preparation tools to support students and enable them to prepare thoroughly for their exams.