From the Back Cover
Discover all the exciting ways you can edit your photos and get amazing results!
There′s no end to what you and Photoshop Elements can do with your photos. This friendly guide will show you how to use Photoshop Elements to turn everyday memories into magnificent photos. Learn to organize and manage your photos, fix common flaws, crop images, enhance color, share your photos on your favorite social networks, and more.
- Basic Elements examine the Elements environment, get to know the tools and menus, view and navigate images, and set your preferences
- Behind the mask discover all you can do with masks, layers, and filters
- Just your type add words to your pictures with the type tools and creative touches with the Brush and Pencil tools
- Turn good to great crop photos for better composition, straighten crooked images, correct color, remove red–eye, and sharpen or smooth areas
- Creative sharing show off your images in photo books, calendars, greeting cards, flipbooks, slide shows, or create an online album
Open the book and find:
- Details about resolution, color modes, and the Camera Raw format
- Easy ways to sort and find photos
- Tips for making and modifying selections
- Advice on sharing photos with iHardware and Android devices
- Techniques for retouching and enhancing photos
- Secrets for creating composite images
- How to share photos on Facebook® and other social networks
- Instructions for both Windows® and Mac® users
9 BOOKS IN 1
- Introducing Elements
- Elements Fundamentals
- Image Essentials
- Painting, Drawing, and Typing
- Working with Layers and Masks
- Filters, Effects, Styles, and Distortions
- Retouching and Enhancing
- Creating and Sharing with Elements
IN FULL COLOR!
About the Author
Barbara Obermeier is principal of Obermeier Design, a graphic design studio in California. She is currently a faculty member in the School of Graphic Design at Brooks Institute. Ted Padova is an internationally recognized authority on Adobe Acrobat, PDF, and digital imaging.