on 7 August 2012
As with all the Dummies books I have used over the years I found this one to be most informative and I have used it many times to refresh the memory and sort out my understanding of what I am trying to do, this book is quite technical but written for the layman in a very understandable manner I would not hesitate to recommend it as Photoshop Elements 10 is not the easiest product to get to grips with for us non techies but once your there it is a great product to use.
on 9 December 2012
Although no stranger to the full Photoshop program, this is now very ancient and I can't afford to update it so I got Elements 10 to work in conjunction with it. It does a lot of things my old Photoshop doesn't do so I needed a Book.

As with all the Dummies series the information is clear and concise and set out in a humourous non-patronising way so that all but the nbrain dead can understand it. I have nothing but praise and when I have time I will put the knowledge to good use to print out a photo on the canvas paper I bought at the same time.
on 2 August 2012
This book I find very helpful and also it shows the differant things you can do with Photoshop Elements 10. A great book.
on 26 May 2013
Received ahead of estimate. Well parceled. Have not read the entire book yet but that viewed is clear and fairly easy to understand. In short it does what I wanted it to do, that is uncover the mysteries of Elements. Good price compared to the high street. Would recommend.
on 4 August 2014
'Dummies' books are almost alwaysway too wordy. They may contain 'everything' but their presentation leaves something to be desired. However, this is an older book that is required for something specific and it looks like it will do the job.
on 7 January 2013
Very easy to follow and a great help having purchased Photoshop elements 10 to replace Version 2., Sections on how to do various features are easy to locate. All in all a very useful reference book.
on 16 May 2013
I find this book very easy to read and understand considering that Photoshop Elements is such a complex computer programme. It is up to the usual Dummies standard.
on 29 April 2013
quite easy to understand if followed the authors instructions you should be able to use this book to make a reasonable job of editing pictures
on 23 January 2013
Its a good book for the money. A bit more involved than most of the dummies books but provided the information I required
on 29 February 2016
A great reference book which I love leafing through. Don't do online manuals!