Are You an Amazon Prime Member? Then, Borrow this Book for FREE!
Originally $4.99 - NOW ONLY $2.99 (Expires January 31, 2015)
Photography 101 for Beginners: Learn Digital Photography Basics on How to Use Your DSLR Camera – An Introduction to Photography
As a new photographer you’ve got to start somewhere.
And, that’s the purpose of this book. To provide you with an introduction to photography and get you started on the path to becoming a great photographer!
Within the pages of this Photography 101 for Beginners Guide you’ll find everything you need to know as a beginning photographer. You’ll learn all of the common terms and definitions related to photography, enabling you to understand and speak the lingo. You’ll also learn digital photography basics on exposure and how different settings, such as aperture, shutter speed and ISO affect a photograph’s outcome.
We’ll also teach you about the various exposure modes on your DSLR camera, including the manual mode and semi-automatic modes. If you’ve never heard of (or were confused by) the aperture priority and shutter priority modes, don’t worry because we’ll teach you all about them in this book.
A Valuable Resource for Understanding Digital Photography Basics for Beginner Photographers
Within this book you’ll also learn about the internal light meter on your camera and how it affects the outcome of your photos. You’ll discover tricks on how this indispensable feature can be used to help you capture better photographs!
As you get deeper into photography you’ll find yourself wanting to capture certain types of photos but your current lens set up won’t allow it. We’ll go through all of the different types of lens choices available on the market and teach you how to pick the best one for your shots.
Finally, as a photographer you need to make a decision on whether to shoot in Raw or Jpeg mode. If you have no idea what these terms mean (or if you’ve always been scared of Raw) don’t worry. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about each format and you’ll walk away knowing which one you should be shooting in.
If you’re just beginning photography then this book is perfect for you! Grab your copy today and start learning the fundamentals of photography and the hidden power of your DSLR camera. By the end you’ll be well on your way to becoming a great photographer!
Complete List of Things You’ll Learn in this Introduction to Photography
- 30+ Common terms and definitions every photographer should know
- What camera exposure is how different camera settings affect it
- An introduction to aperture, shutter speed and ISO and how each can be used to manipulate a photograph
- How exposure is measured – in “stops”
- A trick on how you can interchange aperture, shutter speed and ISO to achieve a perfect exposure
- What manual exposure mode is and how it’s used
- What semi-automatic modes are (aperture priority and shutter priority) and how they are used
- What exposure compensation is and how to use it to override semi-automatic exposures
- What the internal camera light meter is and how to use it
- A synopsis of the different light meter modes on your camera: spot, partial, center-weighted and evaluative (or matrix)
- Metering trick – using the exposure lock function
- A description of all of the various types of lenses available for purchase and why you would choose one over another
- What Raw and Jpeg formats are and determining which one you should shoot in
- and much more!
So, grab your copy today! If you're an Amazon Prime member you can borrow this book for FREE!