- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (16 Feb. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415988586
- ISBN-13: 978-0415988582
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 1.5 x 23.1 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,531,068 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Philosophy Through Video Games Paperback – 16 Feb 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jon Cogburn is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Louisiana State University. Mark Silcox is Assistant Professor of Humanities and Philosophy at the University of Central Oklahoma.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Anyone looking for a new way to bring students into the oldest discipline should read this book. I plan on using it for a first-year course very soon.