- Philips is pleased to offer you a 24 month exchange or repair warranty on this product within the European Union. Please contact Philips on 02079490240 (UK) or 015245443 (Ireland) for any assistance relating to the warranty, troubleshooting or hints and tips.
- See the top-rated electric toothbrushes in our electric toothbrush reviews.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.95 UK delivery
Philips Sonicare PowerUp Sensitve Toothbrush
|Price:||£43.36 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£6.64 (13%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Designed to be as easy to use as a manual toothbrush, but removes more plaque
- Familiar brushing motion and brush head shape of a manual toothbrush, but with the cleaning power of over 15,000 strokes per minute
- 2 minute timer helps ensure recommended brushing time
- Sensitive brush heads use ultra soft bristles for a more effective and gentle cleaning
- Proven to improve oral health
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Better plaque removal than a manual toothbrush. Designed to be as easy to use as a manual toothbrush, but removes more plaque.
Provides A Good Clean
Removes more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
Soft Sonicare Brush Head
Ultra soft bristles for a more effective, gentle cleaning
The brush head profile delivers gentle experience
Reminder bristles ensure you are getting an effective clean
An easy way to switch your current routine
Easy to Use
Familiar brushing motion - like a manual toothbrush
Guides you to follow dental recommendations
Two-minute timer helps ensure recommended brushing time
Proven to improve oral health
Clinically proven safe and gentle
Helps reduce cavities
Helps whiten teeth
Sonic Technology: More strokes in one day than your manual toothbrush in a month. Over 15,000 brush strokes per minute.
Easy to Use: Slim, ergonomic handle is designed to be as easy to use as a manual toothbrush.
Safe and gentle: Your Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush is safe to use on: braces (brush heads wear out sooner when used on braces), dental restorations (fillings, crowns, veneers) and periodontal pockets.
Familiar brushing motion: Familiar brushing motion and brush head shape of a manual toothbrush, but with the cleaning power of over 15,000 strokes per minute.
1 x handle
1 x ProResults sensitive brush head
1 x charger
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Let's make one thing clear, if you want a brush with the processing power to put the kettle on and launch a space station you will be gravely disappointed, this is the most basic brush I have used in a long time. No charging light, no segment timer, no anything. But to see that as a pitfall is missing the point.
This is a brush that does it's job and does it well, yes it's basic, yes it provides a lower motor speed than others in the sonicare range, yes it looks a bit cheap, but I've found it cleans my teeth, removes plaque, even allows me to scrub my tounge without gagging which is something I have failed to do in the past. My brother owns and uses a power up brush and recommends them to his patients daily, as they do the job with no fuss and a very good performance for the price. He also owns a sonicare easyclean and used this in preference, saying "the lower stroke speed has made no difference to my teeth in comparison to my other brush, in fact it's more comfortable.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
excellent product I like the on off switch completely covered so should protect from water entering the machine.Published 2 months ago by John Inglis
my other one , oral b , always felt a bit rough. This is much gentler and was recommended by my doctor. Very pleased,Published 4 months ago by mandy jones