on 21 November 2012
The brush heads are leaking in to the base unit and only after a few uses, the water drops that get down there eventually start smelling and not very pleasant. This never used to happen with the more expensive type of brush but assume Philips Sonicare have cut corners with this model.
on 28 November 2012
Once again I purchase my Sonicare brush heads from Amazon as here in Spain they are difficult to find and are quite expensive if you can buy them. They arrived with no problems and have started using them the only problem is that I wish Philips would use an alternative packing system as they seemed to be heat sealed and need to open them with Scissors a right pain. The product is excellent value for money and I will be using the seller again when I need more.
on 26 November 2012
The brush is very good value for money and works very well. It was reccomended by my dentist. It is very much a no frills unit with just a timed switch off. It lasts many day between charges. This enables four people in the house, each with their own Sonicare to share one charger.

I have two small criticisms of the Sonicare. As we have four of these toothbrushes in the bathroom, there should be some means of identifying individual units such as the different coloured rings supplied with Oral-B brushes. We have had to resort to identifying our toothbrushes with Dymotape, which while it is effective is not very attractive. Secondly the brush heads need frequent removal and cleaning because water easily penetrates into the body of the brush. It is not a huge problem, but I feel it could be easily overcome with some proper sealing around the brush head.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2013
received quickly and are as good as I expected - the quality is the same as the original heads I had with the base. Yes you need to clean the head out regularly although it separates into two parts to facilitate this and only takes seconds if done regularly. Also I find that the brushes only soften if you press too hard (which is no good for your gums) - you just need to hold the brush firmly against your teeth without applying pressure. My dentist told me to angle the brush onto the teeth so that it also cleans along the gumline.
on 19 October 2012
I just bought the Philips sonicare hx7006/80 elite brushhead 6 pack what great value
arrived very quickly no problems very pleased with price
on 17 March 2013
having had an old oscillating braun toothbrush which i was not over keen on, when i found the body of toothbrush had a crack in it it was ideal time to try something new.
These 6 pack of heads cost just as much as the toothbrush itself. But you need them. On the good side they do a good job and will last you for years.
on 22 April 2013
I must confess I am a fan of Phillips Sonicare having tried a few electronic tooth brushes. The science says change these brush heads every 6 months and I agree with that. I wish Phillips would bring down the price and get more of the market because I believe they are the best. All of my family are now hooked on Phillips.
on 1 May 2014
These heads are expensive to buy, and this is the cheapest way I've found, and who can put a price on clean teeth?
I think Philips ought to do a return and recycle programme as it grieves me to chuck away the magnets. Still, better than bleeding gums I guess
on 18 February 2015
This is the most economical way of buying replacement heads for my Sonicare. But due to the expense I am considering changing to another brand with cheaper replacement heads. None of the replacement heads I have bought in the last year seem to last very long.
on 20 January 2013
Have used a Sonicare toothbrush for nearly 10 years - on my second model at present.
The identical replacement head in high street stores is many times this price, and generally sold in packs of 1 or 2 or 3.
Great to have a 6 pack at this price.