- Philips is pleased to offer you a 24 month exchange or repair warranty on this product within the European Union. Please contact Philips on 02079490240 (UK) or 015245443 (Ireland) for any assistance relating to the warranty, troubleshooting or hints and tips.
- See the top-rated electric toothbrushes in our electric toothbrush reviews.
- Visit the Philips Health & Beauty Store for the latest offers on Philips men's shavers, electric toothbrushes, female hair removal and health care range.
- All Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes should be charged for at least 24 hours before first use. For more information please refer to the 'charging instructions' in 'User Manual' provided with every Sonicare electric toothbrush. To keep the battery fully charged at all times, you may keep your Sonicare on the charger when not in use.
- This product comes with a two-pin UK plug that is only suitable for two-pin UK electrical sockets, which are often found in bathrooms. A three-pin UK adaptor is necessary for use in standard UK three-pin electrical sockets. Click here to browse three-pin UK adaptors at Amazon.co.uk. (Page will open in a new tab.)
Image not available for