Questions & Answers
Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium
by Philips
4.5 out of 5 stars (1,784)
£69.99
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 50 questions
vote
Yes you can. Just go to: http://www.philips-shop.co.uk/store/catalog/household-accessories/juice-extractor-accessories/aluminium-collection-food-processor-lid/productdetail/HR3950_01_GB_SHOPPUB/GB/en Peter
25 Oct 2014 by Peter Wronka
votes
Very easy that is what made it attractive to me. The clasps are really easy to unclip. I have arthritis in my hands and I found it easy to tale apart and reassemble.
11 Jan 2014 by Greg Sullivan
votes
it comes with Philips 1 year uk guarantee, can be use in other country if the cable is provided,right now it comes with the UK Adopter.
19 Nov 2013 by Mark
votes
It does filter out the bits and puts the solid parts of the fruit or vegetable into the container at the back. As for the scum part of the question, certain fruits and combinations do cause froth (I used half a lemon and two apples and it does cause froth to happen) but their is a slide that goes into the jug that comes with it that helps to get rid of it. Most juices that get made don't really cause this frothing
28 Jan 2014 by Mike M
votes
It uses centrifugal force to extract the juice. Resulting in a separation of the pulp into the hopper and no pulp in the juice.
8 Jan 2014 by PW
votes
No, it's wired for the UK/EU
27 Jun 2014 by C. Alan Golden
votes
You can only juice thin skinned fruit and veg such as cucumber, apples, limes. Pineapple would need to be peeled. If you want to add berries, nuts,seeds, and starchy fruit like banana, mango and avocado then you need to put them in a blender along with the juice you have made from the other fruits/veg.
25 Apr 2014 by betty345
votes
Try Phillipts main site replacement £14.99 http://www.philips-shop.co.uk/store/catalog/household-accessories/juice-extractor-accessories/aluminium-collection-grey-plastic-ring/productdetail/HR3950_01_GB_SHOPPUB/GB/en?pfilter=
24 Nov 2013 by nellie
votes
It most certainly will do kale leaves, and spinach. I regularly buy the 'bagged' kale from supermarkets. 2 or 3 handfuls of leaves mixed with other veg ie: carrots, sweet potato, broccoli. The one thing to bear in mind, is that you do NOT get a lot of juice from kale leaves, but that that you do get, will be packed with goodness.
1 Jan 2014 by Mervyn P. Harrison
votes
It is super easy to clean, all the parts come out easily. You'll need a toothbrush for the actual filter to make sure that's cleaned properly but other than that it's simple. Also put a food waste bag into the bin section so that stays clean and it's one less thing to worry about.
18 Apr 2014 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers