- Visit the Philips Health & Beauty Store for the latest offers on Philips men's shavers, electric toothbrushes, female hair removal and health care range.
- Visit the Men's Grooming Store to explore the full range of grooming products including electric shavers, razors, beard trimmers and hair clippers, from brands including Braun, Philips Gillette and Remington.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Philips HQ55/40 Replacement Shaving Head For Philips Shavers
|Sale:||£24.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£5.01 (17%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- These shaving heads feature a dual blade system. The first blade lifts the hair, whilst the second blade cuts for a comfortable close shave
- These shaving heads feature 15 razor-sharp blades for a fast and close shave
- he ideal replacement frequency depends on your shaving frequency and the thickness of your facial hair. So replace your shaving head in time and stay on top of your game
- Fits product types:HQ 6879, HQ 6874, HQ 6868, HQ 6863, HQ 6859, HQ 6857, HQ 6856, HQ 6855, HQ 6854, HQ 6853, HQ 6849, HQ 6844, HQ 6843, HQ 6842, HQ 6831, HQ 6600, HQ 6445, HQ 6424, HQ 6423, HQ 6415
- Renew for better results - up to 50% better lift of hair as compare to other rotary shavers
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Stay Sharp, Stay the Best
You already know that Formula 1 teams change tyres regularly to win the race by a split second. Did you also know that replacing your shaving head regularly guarantees top shaving performance, as well as the best results?
Like the top equipment used by world class sportsmen, we only use the best materials available. Philips shaving heads are made of the highest quality steel because they are in regular contact with your skin. However, also the best materials wear down because of regular use. Even if an immediate drop in performance is not noticeable, your shaving head will gradually become less sharp and precise.
Replace Your Shaving Head Every 12 to 24 Months
That is why we recommend that you replace your shaving head every 12 to 24 months. The ideal replacement frequency depends on your shaving frequency and the thickness of your facial hair. So replace your shaving head in time and stay on top of your game! Stay sharp, stay the best!
Everyday Confidence with the Perfect Shave
These shaving heads feature a dual blade system. The first blade lifts the hair, whilst the second blade cuts for a comfortable close shave.
A Fast and Close Shave
These shaving heads feature 15 razor-sharp blades for a fast and close shave.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Should I Look for the Model Number of My Shaver?
Check the packaging, the manual or the back of your Philips shaver for the model number (Examples: HQ9190, RQ1050, HS8460). If you cannot find it on the back of your product, simply open the trimmer or remove the Nivea for Men cartridge on the back of the shaver to check the model number underneath.
Which Shavers Does This Shaving Head Fit?
The HQ55 shaverhead fits all Models starting with HQ 6879, HQ 6874, HQ 6868, HQ 6863, HQ 6859, HQ 6857, HQ 6856, HQ 6855, HQ 6854, HQ 6853, HQ 6849, HQ 6844, HQ 6843, HQ 6842, HQ 6831, HQ 6600, HQ 6445, HQ 6424, HQ 6423, HQ 6415. Click here to find the right shaving head for your shaver.
How Do I Replace My Shaving Heads?
Replacing your shaving head is simple and fast - click here to see how easy it is to remove the old heads and install new ones.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The supplier sent me a single head at the price of three, but when the mistake was discovered every effort was made to correct the mistake. Full marks to Euroelectricals.
banged these in after ordering, light & day difference! close cut again along with how much quicker it is!
The price seems a bit overpriced for what you get but given the price of wet shave blades & how often you'd have to change them, I can live with it. I would however, depending on how old/what model your shaver is, compare the price of new shavers complete with these cutters first as there does'nt seem to be much price difference with some.
Replacement shaving head delivered within the week at a very compeditive price including free delivery.Philips HQ55/40 Replacement Shaving Head
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This may be the closest I come to DIY l. Luckily changing Phillips blades is easy (once you make sure you are ordering the correct ones! Read morePublished 21 days ago by Martin D
Bought for my old shaver, very good put new live into the shaverPublished 5 months ago by slickmick