|Have it your way, exactly your way |
Hot water at the temperature you need
The new Philips kettle puts you in charge. Choose 40, 60, 80 or 100°C to use fresh, hot water for any purpose you have in mind. Whether it’s a sauce (60°C), green tea (80°C) or noodle soup (100°C), you'll get exactly the right temperature.
To meet your needs exactly
- Temperature setting for 40, 60, 80 or 100°C
- Keep warm function keeps the water at your set temperature
In the easiest way
- Illuminated electronic and accurate temperature control
- Memory function activates your last setting with one touch
- Filter keeps your water clear and your kettle clean
- Two sided water level indicators for left & right handed use
- Cord winder for storing excess cord length
- Bell sounds when water has reached boiling point
|Temperature settings |
Temperature setting, allowing you to choose whether you like your water heated up to 40, 60, 80 or 100°C.
Keep warm function
Keep warm function allows you to maintain a certain temperature level of the water in your kettle.
With this sleek cordless eco kettle you can choose between four different temperature settings, so you can save on money and electricity.
Re-Boil Function: No.
Keep Warm Function: No.
Different Temperature Settings: Yes.
360° Cordless Connection: Yes.
Boiling Signal: No.
Boil Dry Protection: No.
Automatic Shut Off: with Automatic Shut Off.
Cool Wall: No.
Housing Material: Plastic.
Maximum Capacity in Litres: 1.5.
Maximum Wattage: 3000.
Teamaker Option: No.
Travel Kettle: No.
Water Level Info: Window One Side.
Water Filter Cartridge: No.
Anticalc Filter: without Anticalc Filter.
Concealed Heating Elements: Yes.