- Product Dimensions: 1.4 x 1.4 x 5 cm ; 744 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 762 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: LR6P32F/10
- ASIN: B003XQEJWS
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 6 Feb. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (256 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 360 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
32 Pack (16 + 16 FREE) of Philips AA Cell LR6 MN1500 Alkaline Batteries Powerlife Extra Value Multipack
|Price:||£7.20 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Powers all devices with high energy consumption
- Alkaline batteries are 6 times better than average Zinc Carbon batteries
- The battery is ready for use up to 5 years
- Philips alkaline batteries contain 0% cadmium, mercury and lead
- More Power, More Life
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Powers all high energy consuming devices
More Power More Life
Your electronic products today, like electronic toys and portable audio, are more thirsty for power than ever. Keep them running longer with PowerLife Alkaline.
- Alkaline technology is ideal for energy-hungry devices
- Alkaline batteries are 6 x better than average Zinc Carbon
- Complete range which means a battery for every need
- The battery remains fresh for use for up to 5 years
Ease of Use
- Easy-to-understand language-free user instructions
- Philips Alkaline batteries contain 0% Cadmium, Mercury, Lead
Battery technology: Alkaline
Battery type: AA
Battery voltage: 1.5 V
Colour of product: Red
Depth: 1.4 cm
Height: 5 cm
Package dimensions (WxDxH): 224 x 15 x 52 mm
Weight: 742.4 g
Width: 1.4 cm
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A pretty good buy, even at their price now.
But, these are excellent value for a branded battery, with a reasonable life in most applications, I defy you to get a better value purchase in a supermarket etc. Yes, they will have a short life in the latest digital cameras and the like, but they are not made for that!! (You should be using Ni-Mh or Li-Ion batteries for these applications). They have lasted well in clocks, wireless mice, keyboards, label printers and remote handsets for me, so I am very pleased with them. Lifetime performance has been comparable to more expensive brands bought from supermarkets and other outlets at twice the price. With free super-saver delivery from Amazon this has been a bargain purchase.
So, what of these? Well, they come very well wrapped for one. A cardboard box - as shown in the product photo - and TWO layers of cellophane; one to wrap all the batteries, and the second layer to separate them into two packs of 16. So far, so good.
I have the perfect test for batteries. I have two motion sensor lights which get frequent daily use. The lights turn off after 40 seconds or so, so the drain isn't continual, but they're constantly going on and off as people go by them, which I feel is a great real-world test of any battery.
The previous alkaline batteries I had powering these lights (Rayovac) lasted about 2 months, before fading and dying. These? Are up to a month and a half, and still going strong, which considering the price, is impressive. My personal feeling is, they're not going to be the kind of battery you want in really, really high-drain devices. These are in the middle ground of alkaline batteries, not basic, not top end either. But for everyday use, in anything from say, remote controls to small torches to radios, they're ideal. And considering how much you'd pay for a pack of alkaline batteries at your local supermarket, a genuine bargain!
Update: 17/07/2015.Read more ›
I have purchased.Will buy them again.
My computer mouse eats up battery life. Batteries normally last me about three days of normal use, but with these my mouse is still working after one week. Also these batteries have a shelf life printed on the side of the pack, it reads..."use by 2018" thats a long shelf life.
Its the best value pack I have bought. I rate them five star.