Format: Baby Product|Change
Price:£3.97+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 23 November 2012
Much better that original avent teats much less trapped wind for baby thank goodness!! Wish i got them a few weeks earlier!
on 8 December 2012
I've always been a fun of avent, however nit my daughter. She was breastfed and it was hard to move her onto a bottle and it this case Tommy was good but since Avent natural came along we much more prefer those. It gives my d a feeling of a breast and the shape of the bottles is nice and easy to hold. Recommended
on 22 October 2014
I am using those since I gave birth. I had to breast feed and give extra bottle supplement to the baby.
I am very happy because my daughter took the bottle very easy with those teats.
We started with number one and we continue to take those till number 3 and i am sure we will only use those ones.
on 10 February 2015
Great product, the best of 4 types of teats I used - this, Tommee Tippee, Avent Classic and Nuk. Super solid, no leaks, no collapsing, just a nice and steady flow. Just what you need for a non-fussy happy feeding. I tried all flow sizes and am happy with all of them.
on 4 March 2015
I love the Philips Avent Natural bottles. I've had no problems with colic and I'm combination feeding and my little boy can drink from the bottle or breast with no problem. This size up teat is just what you need after a while when you want a faster flow.
on 13 June 2014
My fault for the less than perfect rating really.
I thought medium flow teat came after size 1 teat, actually medium is a size 3 (three holes) and so flows faster than expected. Apart from that it is as expected and delivery arrived promptly.
on 19 April 2014
Great teats with 3 little holes that help to eject milk evenly rather. Our baby was always drowning with too much milk when using a one hole teat. Definitely recommend. Also, winding seems much easier and we have not had any hiccups since.
on 19 April 2014
Great teats with 4 little holes that help to eject milk evenly rather. Our baby was always drowning with too much milk when using a one hole teat. Definitely recommend. Also, winding seems much easier and we have not had any hiccups since.
on 6 April 2016
high quality, cannot be beat. Philips have created a highly innovative product which has also been able to maintain ease of use, simply rotate the bottle to adjust flow rate, which works through the variable vacuum release valves
on 21 July 2014
I've given 5 stars as these are great bottle teats.

But take care on which teat size you order. At the moment it states 'Medium' (size 3) on the main image... but when you click into it to make the order it changes to show that these teats are 'Newborn' (size 1).

I guess this is potentially due to stock issues (ie: I assume they usually have lots of sizes in stock so you can choose which you need... but when they're only one size available and it's different from the main screen it's confusing).