on 20 February 2014
worth the cost and is great quality and comes with everything you need and i even have my xbox playing through it
on 25 January 2014
Pleased with this monitor, it does the job, and despite other reviews, I find the sound OK for my use.
on 27 January 2014
Using the monitor now. Very good performance, and came with vga cable, audio cable and uk/euro power leads. The screen quality is excellent.
on 28 June 2015
I'm not too clued up on electronics but this seems to do the business. Didn't need an all-singing all-dancing model as I only use a computer for pretty basic stuff, eg no gaming, designing, etc, so for the price it seem pretty good. The controls are a bit fiddly though. Arrived promptly.

Annoyingly I've managed to scratch the screen but that's more to due with clumsy cleaning than poor quality.
on 7 August 2015
I bought this the other day, its a great little monitor, bigger then I thought, but when I bought it I though it would have a DVI input, but it doesn't it only had a VGA so I had to buy a cable to connect to my DVI I pc.
its also very light and quite wobbly if knocked
on 20 December 2015
The screen is working well but the dimensions given on the information were for the package size not the screen size so it was not the size I expected. You need to make it clear that the dimensions are for the packaging not the product.
on 1 March 2016
Its OK. Picture is very good clear and sharp. Sound qulity is lacking as with a lot of built in speakers on monitors. The controls are very poorly marked and difficult to use. It can be frustrating trying to determine which button to press in order to achieve the desired results. I am sure there are better monitors out there. I have been a fan of the LG monitors for years but bought this for the lounge computer for price and style. I would have to say that I would NOT recommend this product though.
on 28 January 2016
Everything came as said, the led screen is excellent and is a great monitor, nothing came broken and so far I have not had any problems with it. However if you are looking for a monitor with speakers this is not the one to go for as the build in speakers are pretty low quality.
on 1 June 2014
So pleased to be using this new screen for my computer - it was easy to set up and is a much better picture than my old one. Only thing is the voice coming over on Skype I could not make any louder so had to strain to hear my friend.
on 25 December 2015
Bought this at 30% off from the amazon warehouse deals. Arrived well before time. Product as described and good display when using a hdmi to dvi cable to connect the hdmi output from laptop. Happy with the product.