- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Mc Pherson's Full Fifteen Red Wine 75cl (Case of 6)
|Price:||£53.94 (£8.99 / Item)|
- Full flavoured Aussie blockbuster from a New World master - with 15% punch!
- Oozes rich berry flavours, integrated toasty oak, powerful yet balanced.
- Case content: 6 x 75cl
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Drink by end 2014.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Australia's answer to Spain's El Bombero, The Full Fifteen is an awe inspiring wine. Punnets of strawberry, blackberry and raspberry flavour are miraculously shoehorned into a standard size bottle and warmed by its heady 15% power. Ageing in American oak adds a finishing touch of delicious spicy toastiness. Winemaker Andrew McPherson grew up in the world of wine, tutored by his father Jock, who established a winery in the famous Hunter Valley in 1968. Andrew went on to set up wineries at home and abroad and work for some top names in Australia. These days he crafts really characterful wines by himself at great value prices.The Full Fifteen is perfect for roast beef or lamb and a wonderful companion to barbecues and winter casseroles.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
We love it !
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this is one of the better wines. warning, very potent, lovely.Published 12 days ago by linda stratford
Great wine...might get another and also got on time for Christmas EvePublished 1 month ago by Richard
the wine is first class so tasty, also the service of Amazon was 1st classPublished 4 months ago by David F.
One of my son's favourite full bodied red wine. Laithwaites never disappoint !Published 6 months ago by Bizzie