on 27 November 2012
I recommend it to anyone who has a passion about creativity and a desire to work in the industry.

It has interviews in it, stories and also concepts and images that can inspire you to do better, do more, do you.

It's really good quality - inside and out.

Perfect for a creative bookshelf or a coffee table book for friends to pick up and flip through... my 8 year old cousin read this, and she (like many kids these days) hardly read anything. She asked me many times can I carry on the next time she was around, how could I say no?!

I still pick up and flick through it when I want to be inspired by my idol.
on 6 June 2013
Really good and interesting coffee table material!

If you are into Pharrell and popular art and culture this book is for you.

Really swanky brightly coloured cover grabs the attention and has a good balance of text and images to keep the reader interested!

Good book with quality well made hard cover!
on 20 August 2013
I brought this as a gift for my husband as he is such a big Pharrell fan and he loved it.
on 25 February 2013
Great book.Just as in description. Pictures were great and on a very high quality paper. Product was better than expected
on 10 December 2012
What a fantastic book and very informative,A very good read well worth every penny.I would recommend this book to any Pharrell fan!!
on 28 January 2015
Interesting interviews and great photos. If you like pharrell you'll love this. If you're interested in design, you'll like it also. Worth getting.
on 1 December 2012
Got the book as an xmas pressie so it hasn't been read by my boyfriend yet. But super quick delivery and came with the pink cover, which I really wanted! All in all good experience, just hope my boyfriend enjoys it!
on 31 July 2014
A good read, great inspiration for my own design work.
on 15 November 2015