Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 August 2011
As a midwifery student I bought this book when learning drug names/effects etc. Its comprehensive and well ordered with drug types in sections. Also, a little physiology about conditions is provided which is extremely useful. To be honest I'm surprised there is only one other review - It is definitely worth buying and will be used well into my qualified years.....
on 2 November 2010
I saw this advertised and , having been qualified for some time I find that I cannot always find answers to my questions easily. This has the answers to my questions and ansers others I hadn't even thought of. A really super book, very in depth though so if you are a student be wary until quite a way into training.
on 19 November 2013
I found this book really helpful, it is not the usual type of drug book, it delves further into how drugs react in the body and with other drugs, but in an easy to read and understand format. Highly recommended.
on 1 November 2011
This really helps understanding of how drugs used for long term illnesses affect the mother and fetus antenatally, intrapartum and postnatally if breastffeding. A must have for any student midwife. This only cost me about £17 but the quality of the information is worth more - a bargain!
on 7 May 2016
Again purchased as a present for my daughter who is under training, it was one of those she asked for. She has no complaints about it so I can onlt recommend it for future Midwives.
on 27 May 2013
I think this is such a useful book, I can't recommend it highly enough. I love the writing style and the incorporation of 'practice points' to help put this into perspective
on 14 July 2014
Not as clear and helpful as I would have liked. I was recommended this book by my lecturers, but this book just hasn't really helped me understand the topic any better.
on 10 October 2011
This book gives a necessary inside into pharmacology that to my understanding is in the right level for a midwifery student. I definitely recommend this book!
on 7 August 2013
This book is a must for any student midwife. Has akl the relevant information that you may need. Would recommend this book to any one
on 20 May 2012
This book is easy to read and understand. For the pharmacology aspect of the my midwifery course I could not have done without it.