on 20 February 2016
I really like these bars. After a recent op I've had to change my eating habits but I don't really like protein shakes. Not only do these ensure that I get the protein I need they taste chocolate too which takes care of any sugar cravings.
on 23 November 2014
Basically its a very meal replacement or an increase to the amount of your protein intake with a very nice taste. However the bar itself is very chewy and hard to eat making me not want to eat it many times.
on 27 July 2015
Never had a problem with these. Are on my shopping list over and over again. Arrive within the time, are what they describe and taste yummy any time of the day
on 29 October 2015
Great product. Bought before. Best tasting protein bars I've had so far!
on 25 December 2014
Delicious bars, great value for money.
on 5 March 2015
Ordered these a few weeks ago they where late and there was only a box of 12 when I received them not the 24 that is shown in the sale description
on 6 February 2016
Really pleased xx
on 19 February 2015
These are very good bars. I've been looking for something that I could alternate with the Atkins protein bars, and these are just the ticket. The first bite tastwa like a chocolate cookie making it all the more-ish. There is a hint of coconut flavour, but not too much.

The bar is chewy and reminds me a bit of a Mars bar, though more so. I would liked the bar to have had a cookie texture, too, but that slight drawback isn't enough to make the product anything less than five stars for me.
on 21 August 2014
very good thanks
on 14 July 2014
My favourite protein bar by far. Though they look pricey, there are other products on the market which are more expensive which pack far less protein and are pretty awful taste-wise.

These, on the other hand, don't have the rubbery texture that others do, they have a great flavour (I prefer chocolate cookie to chocolate orange, though you can't taste a trace of whey in either) and are high protein and low carb/low-calorie.

Highly recommended!