Price:£30.49+ £2.99 shipping

on 11 June 2013
Besides the Zinc, Methoxy-7 has some odd ball ingredients in it that make it a testosterone booster. I actually had to look a few of them up online because I had never heard of them before. With that being said, there are more powerful (and proven) ingredients that I prefer of these BUT the ingredients that are in Methoxy-7 were unique to my body and I did reap positive results while taking them. I take a lot of test boosters and have a high tolerance so what I did was stack Tribulus Terrestris 90% Bulk Powder 25 Grams + FREE Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid 100 Grams with the Methoxy-7. This yielded the best results I have experienced with any group of supplements, possibly ever. Just don't take these suckers at night-time, not a good idea if you want to relax and sleep.
on 31 August 2013
I love the Phd range, and ive tried test supports before from other comapnies, and i have to admit that i didnt really notice much difference with this one, I usually notice differences in strength and libido! but not with this product, not for me anyway.
It wont put me off the rest of the range though! Just this one wasnt right for me
on 4 June 2015
Great product, lots of people don't rate these things but after reading an article about dropping testosterone levels in men I decided to give them a go when they were on offer.
After a couple of days I felt generally better in myself, 'blokier' one might say!
I just felt like a guy should feel, while they don't directly produce huge mass or anything they do make you feel like you can do far more in the gym and after a couple of days I was working so much harder and felt like tackling more weight which ultimately yields better results.
I've definately seen a marked improvement in my workouts from this and when I found them here at £15 ish had to get more as they're pricey in the shops.
Arrived promptly and undamaged and definately recommend product and seller.
on 10 August 2013
Chose this product due to mixed reviews but did not really do anything for me. I would not buy this product again but it may be different for someone else. Delivery though was bang on time.
on 28 December 2013
At 43 I was hoping for a boost in the gym I did not really get that from this but it did boost the sex drive.

As for the gym I decided on pure creatine capsules.
on 3 October 2015
Utter scam of a product, I cannot believe i wasted my hard earned cash on this rubbish. I have had other testosterone supplements, even with zinc supplements you feel an effect kick in immediately or some time after in terms of increased strength, endurance or whatever. with this supplement all you get the reverse effect, I have tested it over a week period, everytime i take a tablet my energy dips, i feel weaker and less potent. The reason i got it was because it was being sold in Holland and barrett, loand behold even this trusted chain has decided to sell scam products.
on 4 July 2014
Very dissapointed. Have used basic ZMA for years with great results in recovery from training, used this product as directed and actually noticed a drop in how fresh I felt upon waking. Used the pack then went back to ZMA and immediately noticed a boost in recovery and quality of sleep. For the price I paid I was not impressed, first PhD product that I've not been impressed by.
on 3 August 2015
Been using as directed and training 4 weight sessions a week and 1-2 cardio. Frankly I've not noticed much difference, certainly nothing impressive and for the price I expected more.

On the plus side no horrid side effects as others have reported.
on 3 October 2014
I took them for 3 mouths i felt randy the 1st time i took them but when it came to building muscle i didn't see any results maybe i didn't take them for long enough who knows if they work for you great but they didn't work for me :-(
on 4 July 2013
Ok here goes. After reading the reviews and looking up this product online I was still no where with it. So I ordered it and tried it anyway. After using it I've seen huge gains and I'm overall impressed. However the magnesium bisglycenate in the product will give you the runs. Every other ingredient is great for muscle building so I don't see the need for the magnesium?