Peter Pan Diamond Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Nov 2012 18:54:38 GMT
M. Rikken says:
Does anyone know why the US gets a Diamond Edition with fab art work and we in Europe get stuck (again) with this version?

See: http://www.amazon.com/Peter-Pan-Three-Disc-Diamond-Blu-ray/dp/B00A0MJ9ZA/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1353955916&sr=1-1&keywords=peter+pan

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Dec 2012 14:05:30 GMT
I'm sure i read somewhere we would get the diamond edition in February,however i can't find it advertised anywhere. Puzzling!!

Posted on 14 Jan 2013 14:14:34 GMT
Master says:
The only difference is the packaging, the price and the US version gets the dvd. We get standard artwork, no dvd version but ours is much cheaper.

Posted on 25 Jan 2013 23:34:36 GMT
Last edited by the author on 25 Jan 2013 23:36:41 GMT
The Blu Ray is missing the following special features

- Introduction by Diane Disney-Miller

- Growing Up with Nine Old Men

- Deleted Songs and Scenes

- Disney Intermission

- DisneyView Side Bars

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Jan 2013 22:15:32 GMT
M. Rikken says:
Thanks Steven, I'll head over to Amazon US then ;-)

Posted on 22 Feb 2013 06:54:41 GMT
problwem is in saying our version is cheapers is not i now have ordered the diamond edition from dvdworldusa

i find it appalling that we aree expected to both support the uk high st or uk online yet why should i in fututre when yet again we have beenb shafted we lose the dvd copy ofg film usueful to tgake round to people without blu ray whixh is more usueful than thosre damn digital copies for a start films with digi copies you cant takre everywhere what crap not ewveryone has a pc or even mobile phone but more peole will have a dvd player
any way back to this issue we get hunchback in uk in april in usa in march and guess what i will pay 25 quid with dvd and b ray and packing from florida whixh will uusally arrive in 2 to 3 days !!!!!

i will get then all specials and dvd copy ok i can get uk one for 13 quid or so but what then if i fnd trhinjgs missing not at least dvd in same pack whixh i like

so sorry for me i will rarely buy from uk any more on any prsoducts i have b een stung so many times

Posted on 22 Feb 2013 06:59:18 GMT
btw its worth it for th3e very rare crocodile song that many people thought was in the film itself well it never made final cut it only made trhe music release

so amazon eu i pay 15 to sometime even 20 quid on here for just basic b ray with yes specials ported from dvd two disc all very good

but fvor 25 quid in total i get the dvd and b ray with dimond packing and more importantly extra documentaries and vfeautures and that very rare crocodile song

yes more erxpensive but what 5 to 10 quid sorry for that i even get faster delviery inb many cases each timne i order with dvdworldusa i get product in 2 to 3 days from florida
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  26 Nov 2012
Latest post:  22 Feb 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Peter Pan (1953) [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Peter Pan (1953) [Blu-ray] [Region Free] by Hamilton Luske (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (303)