Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:£24.60 - £63.31

on 2 July 2003
I love Geckos and Leopard Geckos are one of the tamest and my personal favorite.This book is exellent as it informs you about Leopard Geckos and it also tells you how to care and make your Gecko fell at home.It has some nice pictures of Geckos and their habitats.
I give this book a BIG thumbs up.Its Grate!
on 19 July 2013
Bought this for my son, who wants a pet gecko.

Contains all the info you need about housing, food, care and breeding.

Lovely pictures. Good quality book written by an expert.

Very happy with this book.
on 30 January 2012
I bought this book before getting my leopard gecko and together with another it told me everything I needed to know to prepare. Easy to read.
on 30 December 2013
My daughter recently bought her first Gecko; and received this book for Christmas to help her care for her new addition to the family. It's a great book and she has not put it down since receiving it. This particular book was chosen for its illustrations, images and because it was a hard back book; all necessary for a great gift.
on 19 October 2011
iv just got my 1st leopard geckos and i would recommend this book to anyone thankyou very much it has showed me all i need to kepp them happy nad welled cared for thankyou.
on 13 June 2013
Bought this book to accompany another. This book is simple to understand, informative and has come in very handy at times. Definitely worth purchasing if your thinking of buying a leopard gecko.
on 7 February 2015
I'm old fashion person and always prefer book than browsing internet to get right information. This book will give you some knowledge.
on 22 February 2014
Really pleased with my book it's been very helpful to help me with my leopard gecko as I've got Tito look at when I need information
on 30 January 2015
lots of information. a good little guide book and easy to understand
on 22 October 2015
Just as described, excellent value and arrived quickly