on 18 January 2014
It is quite thin to give for a treat, so I put it in Kong treat toy and my puppy loves it.

Thank you.
on 29 April 2014
I've used these for training, on walks, in foraging toys and my pooches just love them, it is great I can open one of each bag & have a variety on my person to keep my dogs excited, they pay more attention when training now which is great! Other dogs we bump into on walks are also rather taken with these treats so I will keep stocked up for sure!! :)
on 10 April 2014
Our dogs LOVE these. They are pricey, but we have two FUSSY Yorkies and a Border Collie. The Yorkies are so fussy about food and treats, they love these. Training has come on leaps and bounds with these as an insensitive. Perfect size for training also, quick to give and eat.
on 18 November 2014
I would probably give these five stars, if it wasn't for the fact that they are way too small as training rewards for my BC. He obviously loves the taste, and wants to eat it, but they get lost in his mouth, and sometimes he coughs it back up. Nice but too small.
VINE VOICEon 17 April 2015
My dog loves these and they are cut into small pieces so ideal for training purposes. In the mixed pack you get 4 packets of each flavour and each bag has a small sachet in it to keep the contents dry. I am using them for obedience and agility training.
on 2 June 2015
Love these pet munchies treats.

As I have a teacup chihuahua these treats are just the right size for him. Normally on the other pet munchies chews/treats I have to cut them up for him but these are great and he loves all the flavours!
on 31 October 2013
These training treats are brilliant. The dogs go mad for them. They are soft in texture and the cats love them as well.
They are 100% natural and low fat- it just does not get better than that. Perfect reward for our lot.
My springer spaniel is not interested in these treats, I think they are too small. He tends to choke them back up and they don't attract his interest and therefore no good for trying to train him.
on 7 June 2014
I have been giving these to my dogs for several months and still they love them. Also they are good for them which is unusual for a treat. Amazon are the cheapest place I have found to buy them.
on 17 November 2015
My dog absolutely loves these - she won't eat normal doggie treats and chocolates so Pet Munchies are a great alternative.

See one answered question