Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
vote
This unit is suitable for use in sheds and other outbuildings but any such unit must be used within an enclosed area otherwise it will not function. The unit is not waterproof but if sheds have leaks the unit works from inside an open top plastic container with the top of the unit pointing outwards.
7 Dec 2013 by JMT
votes
It's about 3 inches from left to right. This can be put on the floor or a wall so no need to remove a light fitting. However the product is rubbish and I would not recommend this as a good purchase to anybody. Complete waste of money and has not solved the problem. DONT BUY IT !!
10 days ago by Sheba Basu
votes
It's really all down to positioning. The beam won't pass through solid objects but will bounce off them so if you can position the thing where it will get the most coverage that should sort the problem. Do you know where the mice are entering the garage?
4 days ago by Saul Hudson
votes
Well, it does but it's 'ultra sonic' ie beyond the range of human hearing. So, the mice can't stand it but we don't hear a thing!
12 days ago by Mr. Michael Hafferty
votes
Don't know !
20 Dec 2014 by a m cummins
votes
The answer is yes, but it needs to be put inside the bonnet of your car. The problem is unless you have a way of fixing the unit firmly to the car you must remember to take it out before you set off. if your car is garaged and electrically furnished get a main plug in one. (From amazon) Jimbo
12 Aug 2014 by JIMBO
votes
Yes, that is exactly what I used it for. Don't forget to change the battery every month or so.
12 Aug 2014 by Garrold
votes
Sorry cannot answer cause we only got it for rats in the loft so didn't monitor the spiders.
27 Jul 2014 by S. Noon
votes
sorry don't know about squirrels, our problem was bank voles eating wires in car
20 Jul 2014 by kedicat
votes
I honestly cannt see why not ,but might be advisable to make sure it doesnt get wet,we use ours in a caravan and never had any problems,hope this helps.
15 Jul 2014 by jenifer garner
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers