on 18 September 2013
Ordered this item with a personalised message for my husbands 40th birthday and the quality is brilliant. The watch itself is really nice, large clock face with clear numbers, very elegant and timeless. The engraving is really really well done. The watch comes in a lovely presentation tin.

My husband was delighted with his gift, and I was delighted with the service. Would definately recommend and will use again should I have any other gift requirements!
on 1 February 2014
This is a well made well boxed fob watch which i cant belive the bargain price. The person i gave it to was amazed .You would think it was about £100
on 7 September 2014
Very dissapointing, colour change after less than two weeks. Now a bronze colour.
on 4 March 2014
I am very pleased with the “Personalised Silver Pocket Watch in a tin, especially the free engraving which was carried out to a high standard. They even managed extra letters.
The “Engrave It Online” customer service has been really spot making me feel totally satisfied with my purchase. I would definitely without hesitation purchase again from the company. The pocket watch was working on arrival and I am happy to report that it is a beautifully simple but accurate time piece. I know the recipient and parents will be happy with such a great gift. Only wish someone bought one for me!
on 27 March 2014
Great quality watch at a great price and the engraving detail is fabulous. Would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
on 14 August 2014
I ordered 7 for my ushers,best man and dad all with their own message. The finish is brilliant and total value for money. So good I've ordered bone for me so we're all matching for the big day. Will order from here again
on 14 August 2015
Ordered one pocket watch from here to check the quality, we are so happy with it we will be ordering another 10 in the near future!
on 14 March 2014
I could order this formy fiances farther and I personlize it and it came in the order I want it and it was worth the money
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 August 2014
Really fast service. Watch was really lovely good value for money .
on 26 November 2015
Super gift.
Quality and value amazing.
Thanks.