This feeder lasted me almost two years.
- It has nice capacity.
- I've had hummers fighting for a chance to use it.
- Low price.
- Did not leak, even after the base cracked (see below).
- Low-grade plastic. Hanging in full sun, the clear plastic bulb yellowed within weeks. And recently, it developed an inch-long crack. It hadn't been dropped, but I believe the sun weakened the plastic over time. Also, the base cracked maybe a year ago at the spot where the bottle screws in (I didn't tighten it THAT hard).
- Not easy to clean. The base has nooks and crannies inside that no brush seems able to reach.
- Has to be overturned to fill. Which is a pain and means anything left in the bottom bowl will spill onto your hands.