on 25 June 2016
I didn't expect such a good product for the money, we'll done.
on 4 May 2016
Very high quality, very well made, works seamlessly with iPhone to make typing messages / WhatsApp's etc easy and quick, no faffing around with big fingers on a ridiculously small phone keyboard. Totally recommend this product without any hesitation whatsoever.
on 29 April 2016
Arrived completely dead. Even after 24 hours charging the only part that works is the red charging light.
Have ordered a replacement, hope it works as I really prefer the layout of this keyboard, with its full size Enter key.
on 26 April 2016
Nothing wrong with quality or speed of sending but product was to small and £ signs etc not on this keyboard
on 22 March 2016
Did not purchase this product.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 February 2016
What can I say - this is a good quality bluetooth keyboard at a reasonable price, and it works as expected. I have not noticed any problems with it.
on 29 January 2016
everything was all good feels god and everything! however the bit that dissaponts me was the backlit as it wasnt working as soon as i got it from the mail....

Perixx PERIBOARD-808 UK, Wireless Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard - 299x149x19mm - White LED Backlit - Compatible with iPhone - iPad - iPad Mini - Nexus - Galaxy Tab - S6 - Note - UK layout
on 28 December 2015
Works ok considering the price and how flaky bluetooth can be.. It often lags and gets stuck to the point of being annoying and the keyboard was slightly warped so not all 4 feet made contact with the desk... was able to flex it back into shape, more or less... Re-connects really quickly. I was expecting it to be constantly disconnecting and needing to be manually re-connected but it's all automatic once you've paired it once. I doubt any of the alternatives at this price range will be better. I can see myself throwing this away or returning it quite soon as the lag is too much for me...

If you can spend more for the Logitech you'll probably be a lot better off but you'l probably still have to deal with some lag in any bluetooth keyboard.
on 16 December 2015
Only worth 0 stars. Takes a while to start working when turned on so you need to press any key at least 5 times before it warms up and starts typing. Randomly types letters 2-3 more than keys pressed and occasionally misses keys - completely randomly so typing is really slowed down.

I am typing thhes sentance without any of thhe correction I hve had to do in thhe above pargraph - life is WAY too short for this keyboard!!
Steer clear unless you haave alot of time on your hands!
on 12 December 2015
I looked at lots of Bluetooth keyboards before deciding this looked the best, both in terms of features and value. UK layout? Backlit keys? Integral rechargeable battery? Yes to all.

It arrived promptly and fulfilled all my expectations, but the quality was more than I thought possible at this price. Over the past few months it has performed flawlessly and has proved to have great battery life. The one problem I had was that I threw it in my soft shoulder bag and knocked the Ctrl key, breaking the keycap. I contacted Perixx who, despite me trying to order the part and pay for it, sent me a replacement keycap and associated scissor mechanism free of charge from Germany. Brilliant support!

Finally, Android users should try (and then buy) the External Keyboard Helper app from the Google Play store. This lets you map the Perixx keyboard's keys to their expected action - necessary because Android doesn't seem to know much about UK-layout keyboards. To be fair, it's only a few keys that need redefining, but this app handles it all beautifully.Here's a link to it: