Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 April 2012
Returned this as soon as I noticed it was American in origin as I'm not looking to have a European accent replaced by an American one. I feel mislead by the title 'Perfecting Your English Pronounciation'. There should have been the word 'American' in there somewhere.
on 25 September 2014
Bought this book, the DVD is defective, I emailed the publishers in the US and they simply replied to me saying "sorry!". Very Frustrating!
on 28 February 2015
This is an excellent product. I think students will enjoy the video material. I see the audio material as well as exercises are challenging specially at more advanced levels with strategies for word stress, sentence stress, thought groups, among others. I have used materials in and out of the USA since the 1980s and I believe this book is quite complete.
on 13 August 2015