- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Random House Books; Revised edition edition (2 July 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847945562
- ISBN-13: 978-1847945563
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.3 x 19.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 860,937 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Perfect Positive Thinking Paperback – 2 Jul 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
All you need to know to maintain a confident and positive outlook on life.
From the Back Cover
-Are you troubled by negative thoughts?
-Do you find it hard to get motivated?
-Would you like some guidance on how to feel more upbeat?
Perfect Positive Thinking is essential reading for anyone who wants to feel optimistic and enthusiastic. Written by a professional life coach, with years of experience in the field, it gives practical advice on how to overcome negative feelings, explains how to deal with problems like anxiety and self-doubt, and provides helpful tips on how to gain energy, motivation and a sense of purpose. Covering everything from exercising to eating, and from stretching to sleep, Perfect Positive Thinking has all you need to feel happy and confident.
The Perfect series is a range of practical guides that give clear and straightforward advice on everything from getting your first job to choosing your baby's name. Written by experienced authors offering tried-and-tested tips, each book contains all you need to get it right first time.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Stress
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Memory Improvement
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help