on 12 December 2010
This recipe book is well written and laid out in the various sections, clear and precise instructions making it easy for a learner cook to follow.
on 21 May 2011
This is one of the best books I have seen on this subject. Packed with information and easy to do recipes. not the recipes you find in many books you will never make or have the ingredients for. many of these recipes are from Sarahs own collection and are for dishes we can all try. I could not recommend a book more..
on 26 November 2010
Being a new convert to halogen cooking and having got to grips with roasting, casseroles, grilling and soups. I was very keen to try some baking. This book is full of successful recipes that are straightforward to follow and result in delicious food. A favourite upon my cookbook shelf!
on 8 February 2011
I ordered this book after buying Sarah Flower's Everday Halogen Cookback, which was exactly what I was looking for as a new halogen oven user. Perfect Baking is equally as good, with very easy to follow instructions for some yummy cakes and a good mixture of recipes for everyday and special cakes etc. I would thoroughly recommend this book to all halogen oven users, the only problem might be from the weight you will gain from eating all of the wonderful cakes!
on 5 December 2010
We struggled with a couple of rather poor Halogen Oven Cookbooks until we found Sarah's "Everyday Halogen Oven Cookbook" and on the strength of this, we decided to buy her new "Perfect Baking .......".

Unlike normal sequels, this book assumes nothing - all the basics of Halogen Ovens are covered and then some : convertion tables, hints and tips, fault corrections and much more.

Anybody can read a recipe, right ? But the straightforward 'Method instructions' which accompany each one make all the difference. These instructions simply give you the confidence to try ! ( I speak as an absolute novice, here )

Sarah says :" There are times when only a cake will do. .... ". With almost 150 recipes from cup-cakes to savouries, the book is written by a nutritionist who obviously has a passion for baking and it shows !

We are sure that this new book will be a perfect complement to "Everyday...." and it will 'extend' our range of use of the Halogen. If you enjoy her work half as much as I do, you'll be satisfied with her books. I hope you do.

In my opinion, an excellent purchase.
on 30 January 2011
Yet another of Sarah's wonderful books. This covers a wide selection of dishes in easy to understand steps and made me actually use my halogen oven. She obviously has a great passion of cooking and understands nutrition. This is a book which I highly recommend and have purchased for family and friends. I cannot wait for her next book. Well done Sarah.
on 12 July 2011
A very comprehensive cook book. Written specifically for Halogen ovens ,it takes you step by step through all the stages of preparation of the food to be cooked, preparation of the oven , and finally the cooking of the food. I have cooked bread for many years, with varying results, useing the recipe and cooking method in this book, I have had perfect results every time. This applies to scones and cakes also. The book title "Perfect Baking with your Halogen Oven" really does mean just that.
on 16 May 2011
Great little book with lots of delicious recipies. Lemon curd cupcakes are so nice especially with lemon icing and a yellow jelly tot on top!!
It would have been a help if the author had said what size tin to use in the recipes instead of 'deep sponge tin', or loaf tin. I have sponge tins ranging in size from 6 to 10 inches which will all fit in my halogen oven so its a bit of an experiment to find the best size and cooking time. Being lazy really!!
on 13 August 2011
Mouth watering savouries right out of your own oven, when you use the superb Halogen oven. I have tried most of these recipes and they come up trumps each time. You really must try them for yourself.
on 4 February 2011
i was a good book to go thouth and have in the home when i have a lot of family round so it is a good book to have all the time at hand